COVID-19- Paul Anton workplace safety measures enforced
As the UK moves out of lockdown and back to the ‘new normal’, Paul Anton remains committed to supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of our team members and customers.
We have therefore put in place measures to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 and are proactively working with customers and team members to implement this.
We are continuing to keep up to date with the latest government guidelines and our current site operating procedures include:
- Social distancing at all times
- Self-isolation when team members have symptoms of COVID-19, or come in contact with people diagnosed with the virus
- Limiting visitors and contractors and reducing the number of tradesmen on site
- Use of PPE
- Regular hand washing
- Regular cleaning of tools and general workspace
COVID-19 risk assessment
To demonstrate our commitment we have also completed a COVID-19 risk assessment. This has enabled us to identify any risks we could be faced with and how we are going to prevent them. This means:
- Identifying which activities or situations might cause transmission
- Identifying who is more at risk
- Evaluating the likelihood of individual exposure
Declaration of health
A final precaution we are putting in place is requiring all engineers and visitors to fill out a self-declaration form prior to their appointment with you, giving you peace of mind that your team are protected. Questions on the declaration form include:
- Have you travelled outside the UK in the past 14-days?
- Have you had any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing, fever, fatigue) in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms?
- Are you currently exhibiting a fever or body temperature about 37.8 celsius?
Should our team answer yes to any of the above questions, then an alternative member of staff will attend your site.
Paul Anton continues to be committed to the welfare of our team and customers and if you have any questions about the measures we have in place to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, please get in touch with our team today.