Paul Anton Ltd maintains SafeContractor accreditation for another year
Our mission is to provide clients with bespoke power protection that safeguards their business, teams and customers. As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service, we are always looking to improve our health and safety standards.
We are therefore pleased to announce that we have this month been SafeContractor accredited for another year. We have once again demonstrated to our current and potential clients that we are exceeding specific standards of health and safety. We have witnessed the added value from having the SafeContractor accreditation first hand, with new contacts immediately recognising our commitment to the ongoing safety of ours and their teams.
At Paul Anton we promote a culture to keep people safe by ensuring that we listen to all feedback and investigate any incidents. We have an ongoing drive to do everything we can to reduce all health and safety risks by stopping accidents before they happen.
- It gives clients peace of mind that our health and safety paperwork is all in order
- Demonstrates our commitment to health and safety
- It’s the UK’s leading health and safety accreditation
- Keeps us up to date with the latest safety measures and guidance
- Proves we have the right systems and schemes in place to monitor health and safety and provide comprehensive risk assessments
We will continue to adhere to the latest health and safety measures, always looking for areas we can improve. During the current COVID-19 crisis it's more important than ever for us to enhance our processes and deliver the highest standards of health and safety compliance, working to follow government guidelines to ensure the safety of our workforce.